Old October 26th 20, 11:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
AS

Default Js3 jet catastrophic failure.

On Monday, October 26, 2020 at 6:33:02 PM UTC-4, wrote:
I've been digging around trying to find out what the process has been for pilots that have added jets other than the MD-TJ 42. This group seems to have a lot of knowledge on this niche subject. The jets are coming down in price and getting a lot more reliable to start, so it seems it would be a more considered option for a lot of pilots. Are there many self-installs, or are there a handful of companies that specialize in the retrofit?

You didn't say where in the world you are but for the US, Bob Carlton in Moriarty would be my first choice to call, if I wanted to have 'my ride pimped out' with a jet.

Uli
'AS'

P.S.: Bob - as soon as that lottery thing works out for me, I'll be giving you a call! ;-)