Old August 4th 03, 10:05 PM
Kevin Horton

On Mon, 04 Aug 2003 15:16:09 -0500, Big John wrote:

pac plyer

----clip----

If you are tired of reading a
particular poster's style... then killfile .. filter him out.

----clip----

pacplyer! - out!

Pacplyer

I have 'plonked' BWB but all of 'you' keep including his filth in your
posts back to him. Have you ever used the insert "----clip----"? I'm
sure he knows what he wrote so you telling him back in your reply is
redundant.

I have been looking for a program that will eliminate any quote of a
individual after I 'plonk' him but haven't found one yet.

I've met people like BWB who have to use a curse word every other word.
They obviously have an inferiority complex and think cursing makes them
a big frog in a little pond.

I've been 'around the world' a few times and know most of the filthy
words (in English and some other languages). On a scale of one to ten
I'd rate BWB about a one.

If he has a problem, as you intimate, then your assistance getting him
professional help, is the way to go. I have seen no effort an any ones
part to do this.

If you want 'filth' on the News Group, then I can forward some of the
porno spam I get every day in my mail box, so you will have something to
read when BWB isn't posting. Let me know.

Have a nice day and fly safe.

Big John

I've followed RAH off and on over the years, and I have come to the
unfortunate conclusion that there are a bunch of the RAH crowd that almost
never have anything useful to say. And there are a very small number of
this bunch that kill the signal to noise ratio of any thread they get
involved in. So, once a thread degenerates into uselessness, I simply
tell my newsreader to kill that thread. That way I don't see the noise.
Sure, I probably miss a few gems that way, but I can live with that.

The only thing worse than some of the denizens of RAH is a thread
complaining about them. They won't change their ways, and it is a waste
of time and bandwidth to try to get them to do so. So just killfile
them, and the threads they post to and be done with it. Life is too short
to worry about it.

--
Kevin Horton RV-8 (finishing kit)
Ottawa, Canada