Old April 11th 10, 04:52 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Peter Taggart

Default four course radio range video

Greetings:

Aircraft navigation in the 1940's

We just posted a Video on You Tube of a Four Course Radio Range
station in actual operation. We built a radio range station a few
months ago and put it on the air. You can see the You tube Video of
the radio range station.

When you are on You Tube ... in the search bar enter : Four Course
Radio Range you will see a picture & navigation in the 1940's

Please see the Video as this Range station is right out of Aviation
History We KNOW you will enjoy it! Please feel free to make any
comments about the Video on the You Tube comment area on the Radio
Range Video

Enjoy!!!