Old July 1st 03, 10:17 PM
I'm just a zero

"Jeff Franks" wrote in message

JFK Jr. wasn't yet rated and he didn't have a close call; he died and
took two people with him. The only positive is that his own criminal
negligence killed him as well as his passengers.

I wasn't aware that night flight required a rating...if we're gonna be
literal in here lets go all the way.

Jesus, I make a comment and it's dissected by idiots.

In Europe, a night qualification course is normally offered as an add on to
the European JAR PPL, plus, you must have completed a night takeoff /
landing within the previous 90 days if you intend to carry a passenger.

YES I KNOW the accident occurred in Yankeeland. But why dump on a guy who
paid the full price for his mistake?

Roger. who only fly's VFR these days, and is happier for it

Learn to punctuate and you'll be even happier.

er...there's a difference between punctuation and spelling.

I think his point was that my writing is becoming sloppy. An observation
that's hard to dispute.

Roger.