Old September 7th 03, 12:19 AM
RAMBLER444

Building your own aircraft is a great thing to do if you have the time and your
not in a big hurry to fly , as in my case I`ve gone through the same thing that
your doing and as of right now I`m still up in the air about it , the way
things keep going by the time I build a craft get engi9nes and all that stuff
on my budget , I can`t afford one but I m still looking and maybe I`ll find
what wi9ll fit me and my wallet but I`m also looking into buying a store bought
plane again it has to do with time and money that`s all the help I can be
because I`m still just a confussed as you ok but keep the faith see ya
Charlie