Old October 9th 06, 02:15 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Kyle Boatright

Default My new flying rule - bring camera

"Bob Noel" wrote in message
yep - I've been kind of dumb these past few fall flights. Today
was yet another absolutely perfect flying day (today's flight is
the reason I own an airplane). I'm still kicking myself for
not having my camera.

There were some really beautiful high clouds that I
just can't describe. And the full moon rising over
the Atlantic was a sight!

--
Bob Noel
Looking for a sig the

I almost always take mine. Yesterday, I landed at a local field where the
Civil Air Patrol was flying gliders. I made several good still shots, PLUS
my new camera can make VGA quality videos, so I've got a couple of neat
videos of gliders launching and landing.

KB