Old October 9th 06, 05:19 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
new_CFI

Default My new flying rule - bring camera

Bob Noel wrote in news:ihatessppaamm-
:

yep - I've been kind of dumb these past few fall flights. Today
was yet another absolutely perfect flying day (today's flight is
the reason I own an airplane). I'm still kicking myself for
not having my camera.

There were some really beautiful high clouds that I
just can't describe. And the full moon rising over
the Atlantic was a sight!

I didn't have my camera the day I saw the 747 converted to water tanker do
a test drop...a waterfall from one end of the runway to the other....it was
awesome...all I have now is a memory of what it looked like..can't show
people a memory.