Old March 23rd 10, 12:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval
Jim Wilkins

Default JSF Price Tag Jumps to $135 Million

On Mar 23, 6:45*am, Andrew Chaplin
It has been a long time since I have done it so I may be missing a
wrinkle,
Andrew Chaplin

The question I poorly stated (purple smoke) was whether standoff PGMs
could completely replace observer-adjusted artillery or more
importantly manned CAS, I think it's possible that an enemy could
create countermeasures against laser designators etc but don't want to
discuss how, lets just assume they can, like assuming that pig the
Natter can fly.

jsw