Old September 11th 18, 11:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot)

Default Accidents resulting from medical issues

OK, yes, a death or injury is a death or injury.
Offing passengers is a lot larger.
Keeping injuries or deaths in Soaring is even better.

I will not argue with either.
But, I will say, sorta like, "I want to off myself" vs. "I want to off myself and a theater along with me".
I don't find either good, but one is less good than the other.

So, flying with a health issue may be bad (sorta depends on if known or not) by yourself or with a passenger or two are different things.
Keep in mind (last I looked) the US has for glider (and others), "no known issues that preclude me from piloting ((fill in the blank).