Old November 15th 12, 02:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Peter Scholz[_3_]

Default Capacity flask tube length

Am 15.11.2012 12:28, dbrunone wrote:
I'm considering relocating my 0.45L capacity flask (for the vario) from
behind the instrument panel to elsewhere in the cockpit. I would have to
use maybe 6 or 7 feet of tubing to do that though...by some quick
calculations, the extra tubing will make the 0.45L flask effectively
almost 0.50L. Would this throw off my vario too much, or will it matter?
Thanks

you could reduce the volume of the flask to compensate, e.g. by putting
an adequately sized block of styrofoam into the flask.
--
Peter Scholz
ASW24 JE