Old December 13th 06, 05:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Wayne Paul

Default FYI Bio zoom ZZZZZZZZ

All official aviation related world records are maintained by the FAI. You
can view records at http://www.fai.org/records

When viewing the link, the first thing I noticed is that the FAI does not
have an "Ultralight" category. However, if you check airplanes under 300
kg/piston powered, you will not find him as the current or historical holder
of the an altitude record. The same is true for the Microlight category.

Wayne
HP-14 "6F"
http://www.soaridaho.com/Schreder

"Al G" wrote in message

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message

snip

Among Campbell's many other lofty accomplishments are his 1981 Ultralight
World
Record High Altitude flight to 21,210 feet over Lakehurst, New Jersey

Really? Wouldn't the FAI know about it? A google search "FAI Campbell"
comes up with a Sue Campbell, but I didn't see a James. What am I missing?

Al G