Old May 10th 08, 05:12 AM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Scott Moore

Default Jeppesen skybound

Has anyone managed to figgure out a fix for this dog?

In order to get a GPS card programmed using the Jeppesen
Skybondage adapter, I have to restart the application
over and over, it is continually deciding that the
card in the unit has 0 (zero) memory. It even tests
green using the applications "test card", then fails,
and then fails the test after that.

I was able to lessen the effect by plugging it directly
into a slot on the back of the computer. However, it
is still there and still annoying. It takes about 2-3
times on average of restarting and replugging everything
to get it to work.

Thanks.