Old January 8th 07, 05:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
John T

Default Mxsmanic

gwengler wrote:

Could everybody PLEASE not contribute to any thread with any posting
from Mxsmanic?!!! His postings are spamming up this group to no end.

1. I empathize. This has been an issue almost from the beginning of USENET.

2. Your posting (and my response) only adds to the "spam" you're complaining
about.

3. "Any thread with any posting from XXX" could eliminate a lot of good
information. It's best to simply ignore posters you find offensive.

4. I recommend using a traditional newsreader and subscribing to a USENET
provider (some are even free). This option will allow you to filter out
posts based on sender, subject, content, etc. and could lead to a higher
quality USENET experience. Google has done a good thing by archiving almost
all USENET articles, but they are doing all of us a disservice by not
allowing a quality newsreader experience (even a browser-based one).

--
John T
http://sage1solutions.com/TknoFlyer