Old March 14th 21, 03:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
jmurtari

Default Advise / test notes on the CFI-G Add On Test

Folks,

I already hold a CFII for airplane and Commercial for Airplane and a Private Glider. Right now I'm only flying (and loving) gliders and don't plan on going back to airplanes. I'm a former USAF T-37 IP (any other Tweet IPs on the list, please contact me).

Ready to add on both the Glider Commercial (no written test required) and CFI-G. Already signed up for the "Written AFG Flight Instructor–Glider (Added Rating)" test..... It's just 25 questions.

I thought I might find some tailored on-line question/answer test series .... but it looks like they want to cover everything? I sort of wanted to avoid reviewing all the squiggly precip symbols for snow, rain, drizzle, hail, smoke .etc....

If anyone has taken the FAA AFG written test, any help you can give on what it covers would be welcome.

Best regards!
John