Old March 9th 08, 12:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.marketplace
B A R R Y

Default Bose X haedphones on Ebay

On Sun, 09 Mar 2008 12:04:47 GMT, Red wrote:

There are Bose owners and those who wish they were Bose owners but
can't afford them. Some of the wishers will convince themselves that
what they decided on was better. All real owners know that's not the
case.

I own and love my Bose X, but would still jump at the opportunity to
try the Zulu for a few hours of actual flying. Bose works for me
mainly due to fit issues with other sets, and I really like them.

However, saying that the Bose X is perfect, works best for everyone,
and nothing better will EVER be created is pretty ignorant.