Old January 25th 20, 01:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Nelson Howe

Default Oudie help

Dennis, try building a task for the area. Once that is done, if you tap the map or go (I think, as don’t have it in front of me) menu/task/tools/map, you should see the task area on the map. You can move around the task area and see what is displayed. Also, if you find an olc flight for the area (sort by location to find flights to choose from) and upload to your Oudie, you can replay it (settings/input/file) and also see what it looks like. I’m just learning mine, but that’s what I figured out so far.

Nelson