Old June 2nd 08, 01:06 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Anthony Atkielski

Blakesy wrote in :

On Sun, 1 Jun 2008 08:52:03 -0700, Maxwell wrote in
:

In article , Bertie the
Bunyip says...

Larry Dighera wrote in
:

On Sat, 31 May 2008 16:51:22 -0700 (PDT), Tina
wrote in
55a6512a-d611-4492-8c6e-dde1ede5cbd4

@x41g2000hsb.googlegroups.com:

rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.v ampire.flonk.flonk.
fl
onk

Were you aware you posted your follow up article to all these
newsgroups? Did you intend to do that?

Do you realise there's a world outside your anus?

He'd have to pull his head out of it first to know that

Larry, I'm only ditzing around here. If you want an invasion, you're
going about it the right way.

Meow?

Posting annoying Web messages or sending annoying e-mail messages
without disclosing your true identity is a federal criminal offence:

47 U.S.C. 223: "Whoever...utilizes any device or software that can be
used to originate telecommunications or other types of communications
that are transmitted, in whole or in part, by the Internet... without
disclosing his identity and with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or
harass any person...who receives the communications...shall be fined
under title 18 or imprisoned not more than two years, or both."

Report it he
http://www.fbi.gov/contact/fo/fo.htm
http://www.usdoj.gov/usao/offices/

Bwawhahwhahwhahwhahwhahhwhahwhahw!

I have the name of the agent who last recieved komplaints about me if
you like.
He dubbed the k00k who komplained "the shrieking puffball" and ignored
all his further attempts to contact him.

But it'll be different fo ryou, I'm sure.

Bertie