Old January 4th 15, 12:46 AM posted to rec.aviation.misc

Default Anyone know what happened to Sky Life Flying Camp?

Dick,

We may have overlapped. I graduated BHHS in 1977. My dad was the vet in town. Did not fly again until 1999 when I got my private, instrument, commercial, Multi and studying for the ATP. I was already 16 when I was at camp and pretty husky so he didn't mess with me other than the initiation. I remember them getting a nice skylife short bus that used to pick us up from the parking lot of the A & P. Living in Raleigh now.

Eric Duberman