Old March 21st 17, 07:22 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
krasw

Default All US Records are Now Motor Glider Records

On Monday, 20 March 2017 18:08:18 UTC+2, jfitch wrote:

Up until now, you have had separate categories for non motorgliders, yet almost no records have been set in them for decades. Of what use is keeping these categories, if no one attempts records in it? If you love the category, why aren't you out there attempting records?

In my country there are only categories for open and 15m class records (incl. motorgliders). My last record flight was 2 years ago, and I flew pure glider.