Old August 13th 17, 01:12 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
JS[_5_]

Default Standards for competition reporting

Just got home from Uvalde.
Mark Huffstutler attempted to type a report on the SSA website, and when he hit "enter" it all went away. No he didn't build the report in a text editor, copy and past so it was gone. With all the other things on the to do list, that was the end of attempts to report.
The weather was a challenge. There was a lot to do in a day on the ground at the contest. I was only crewing for two pilots and my days were full enough. Both Mark and Kerry looked pretty worn out by the end.

OK, here's a SCUM report:
The 50' finish line is fantastic! Complete with "Good finish" calls...
That cylinder crap is boring to watch.
Jim