Old November 25th 09, 04:02 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Frank[_12_]

Default SSA Convention Tentative Schedule?

On Nov 23, 7:52*pm, Bruno wrote:
On Nov 23, 12:11*pm, Mechelle wrote:

On Nov 21, 10:06*pm, Tim Taylor wrote:

Could not find one on the SSA web site. Is this available anyplace?

What are you looking for? The schedule hasn't been finalized yet.

We would all love to see even a tentative list of seminar topics and
presenters.

Thanks,
Bruno -B4

Mark Hawkins (OA) and I will be giving a talk on SPOT Sailplane
Tracking. We plan to present the latest on the new SPOT gear, how it
can be used to improve soaring safety and enhance participation in
club/contest X-C flying. I believe we are currently scheduled for
Thursday afternoon. We will also have a booth presence to demonstrate
Mark's very cool real-time sailplane tracking software.

Frank Paynter (TA)