Old March 17th 05, 04:50 AM

George Patterson wrote:

"Robert M. Gary" wrote:

If the FSDO charges you and you don't go along with their opinion,

you
go before an administrative judge. Those procedures usually require

you
be under oath. I'm sure you're an honest person and would only lie

when
not under oath.

Now you've switched things around to a court. Yesterday the FSDO

was putting me
under oath. Make up your mind. Ok, we're in court -- and I take the

5th. End of
discussion.

In any case, the regs state that the parts must be approved. There

is no reg
that states that I must buy my approved parts from a vendor such as

Aircraft
Spruce. If there is no reg, not even the FAA can charge me with

violating it.
There is also no reg that states that I must tell the FAA where I

bought my
parts.

George Patterson
I prefer Heaven for climate but Hell for company.

Gee, i guess i'm really in trouble for buying aeroshell at Sams. I

know
for sure that Sams is not an airplame company.
It looks like the same stuff that's at the airplane store.
Can't be approved for use in aircraft then.

Touche! Well done sir.