Old May 6th 06, 12:46 AM posted to rec.aviation.ifr

Default AUTOPILOT PROS & CONS

Matt Barrow wrote:

"Sam Spade" wrote in message

Matt Barrow wrote:

Sam, you're one of the most knowledgable people in here, but your
communications (writing) leaves much to be desired by those of us that
don't read minds (intentions, contexts).

How have I failed to communicate?

Notice how many people are completely confounded by what you write.

You have to write to _the audience_, not to yourself.

It is tough to know the audience in a forum like this.

I work in an environment where a lot of this stuff is a given.

I guess here it could end up being article writing. That is not what
these Usenet forums are about.

Also, I have been accused by some here of being an "AH jail house
lawyer" so it is a no-win situation in some ways.