Old December 26th 06, 08:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Jim Carter[_1_]

Default Chelton vs. Garmin - what am I missing?

Lots of chatter about Garmin's, but no one talks about the Chelton
avionics. Looking at TAP recently it seems the prices are very close to
the same for similarly equipped panels. I understand that Garmin appears
to be cheaper to piece meal together and that the Chelton appears to be
an all or nothing solution, but other than that what am I missing? Why
don't I see more Chelton in the discussion groups?