Old August 21st 04, 05:25 PM
Paul Folbrecht

Ok, well, you are quite right - AIM 4-3-18.6 is entirely clear on this
scenario and I had no obligation to hold.

Since this does seem to be a fairly common point of confusion, though,
I'd suggest that your condescending comment wasn't exactly warranted.

Good think the mailman hadn't come yet. :-) Now how do you retract a
post from Usenet?

Brien K. Meehan wrote:

Paul Folbrecht wrote:

I do believe that it was my responsibility to hold short of 21 even
though no explicit instruction had been given ...

You are incorrect.

I'd be interested in hearing people's opinions on that
matter (the chance of some investigation).

After some initial puzzlement (e.g. "Umm, what's the problem being
reported here?"), I would hope they'd realize you need some remedial
training on airport operations.
In the meantime, have a look at AIM 4-3-18.