Old November 30th 04, 01:01 AM
PJ Hunt

"Tune2828" tune2828@ wrote

can you actually tell if a wing is iced up from driving by a moving

aircraft?

Re-read the article. He wasn't driving by and it wasn't a moving aircraft.
It had crashed and he was one of the first people to arrive at the burning
plane.

Ice, in all it's various forms, is certainly noticeable. The hardest to see
would be 'clear ice', but even that is noticeable. I suggest you discuss
this phenomenon further with your Instrument Instructor.

PJ

Here's to the duck who swam a lake and never lost a feather,
May sometime another year, we all be back together.
JJW