Old August 14th 04, 04:23 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , B2431 says...

Chuck, do you REALLY think anyone would make comments? Gee, would anyone in the
NG do such a thing? I am shocked, SHOCKED that you would suggest such a thing.

I am offended that you would imply we would mock you.

With that out of the way, have you tried removing parental controls?

Your right ,no one on RAH would ever mock me LOL!! Maybe I'm not thinking
straight because I'm so nervous over jauns threat of the Sept surprise that will
have some of us quivering in our boots when it's revealed....I'm still waiting
for an answer about zooms zoom lens:-) Oh woe is me ..er us...Sept is only a few
weeks away . OH can I stand the anguish?? OH!! the pain in my heart as I await
breathlessly for the Ides of Sept...Oh what a world!! That girl and her silly
dog...Gee 's it's the waiting I hate ...It's too quiet out there...
better get some rest they'll attack at first light.....

See ya

Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret