Old July 19th 04, 10:18 PM
Peter Zademack

Get a cheap sound card for the connection. as far I no converters
are available
pz
"Steve Bukosky" wrote in message
I just upgraded from my PIII 450 Mhz to a Sony 3.0gig Pentium IIII ht
and Radion 128Meg video card and more. All that money spent, I load
up Flight Simulator 2002, get my Microsoft Sidewinder forced feedback
joystick and DUH! No connector for it! FS2002 is the ONLY thing I
need all this horsepower for, so I'm not too up on the state of the
art. Are there workable USB to game port adapters that work? If I
have to buy a new controller, what do you recommend? The CH yoke?

I prefer a joystick as most of my real flying is stick and I like the
feedback my MS Sidewinder had. Alternatives?

Steve Bukosky