Old July 29th 07, 04:51 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
AWem

Default Friday 072707 in Oshkosh Pt 1 - the Raptor [01/30] - "F22 lifting off 18 after very short takeoff roll.jpg" yEnc (0/1)

On Sun, 29 Jul 2007 00:36:36 -0500, ck (Just Plane
Noise) wrote:

EAA didn't save the star of the show for last, and neither will I. The F22
Raptor put on a show that was mightily impressive, even though without
some of the tricks in the Air Force's video. Following that, it joined
up with a P38 (the famed Glacier Girl--one of TWO at Oshkosh this year) and an F86.

Tomorrow perhaps the C17 and B2

A great series of pictures and very decsriptive - thanks.

I'd imagine that, to see it for real, I'd get that same sense of "new
excitement" that I got when I watched the BAe Harrier first perform
its impossible routines.

Andy