Old December 13th 05, 04:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default Anybody installed a JPI analyzer recently?

Paul kgyy wrote:

There was quite a lot of heat generated a while back about JPI's
decision to make their system data proprietary, and I'm curious now how
this is working out in practice.

I still have the old EDM700 and am still able to get my data in csv
format, which I like.

I have an EDM800 in my aircraft and when using the new, free software that
JPI offers, I can easily copy and paste the data from their tables into
Excel without a problem. Thus, I don't quite understand all of the
controversy.

--
Peter