Old April 8th 06, 07:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr

Default Something missing on the missed?

The Jepp version is the same. I presume the expectation is that you
will negotiate with ATC to establish a new plan before you get to PYE,
or if you're NORDO, you'll make up a new plan of your own or proceed to
your alternate (assuming O69 was not already your alternate.)

3500 at PYE is high enough for you to go north or south on V25-27 or
north on V301, so if you were NORDO you could transition back to the
enroute chart and go somewhere else without bumping anything. The MORA,
however, is higher, so even though you're /G, I'd stick to the airways
until higher.

-- dave j

Dan wrote:
OK, am I missing something or is there something missing on this missed
approach procedure at Petaluma? What do you do when you get to the
VOR? Hover?

http://204.108.4.16/d-tpp/0603/06838G29.PDF

-Dan