Old August 9th 03, 09:42 PM
Jack Allison

Cool stuff:

1) 9/27 tower controller saying "Nice job white Cessna" after putting it
down 100 ft. past the white dot
2) Chance to meet rec.aviation folks. Hey, I even have a face and name to
put with "Montblack".
3) T-shirt that says "Dreams do come true" with a penguin dressed in
parachute/leather flying hat standing in front of a cub. Had the hardest
time deciding between that and two other similar shirts.
4) 16.4 hours xc time in my logbook and a chance to fly my longest xc to
date, with my brother (and the blessing of our wives to boot).
5) 120+ MB of digital pictures

--
Jack Allison
PP-ASEL