Old July 7th 04, 03:24 PM

Thanks Jim! I really appreciate the "The Oshkosh Bound" posters
every year!

Jer/

In rec.aviation.piloting Jim Weir wrote:
The Oshkosh Bound '04 posters are up for downloading and printing to your
heart's content. Also up are a simplified version of the Ripon-Fisk VFR
procedures for your dining and dancing pleasure.

www.rstengineering.com at the bottom of the page.

Jim

http://www.rst-engr.com

Best regards,

Jer/ "Flight instruction and mountain flying are my vocation!" Eberhard

--
Jer/ (Slash) Eberhard, Mountain Flying Aviation, LTD, Ft Collins, CO
CELL 970 231-6325 EMAIL jer'at'frii.com WEB