Old June 18th 06, 10:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Parachuting or Piloting Requires Instant Decision Making..........tvclip

"Hans" is stealing YouTube content, putting it on his site, then spamming
this group with "check out my video clips" posts

I tried going there, it required flash (which I have disabled). I
enabled it and tried going there, and got the little red x which in
Explorer (the browser I use when I want flash) means "unavailable" or
somesuch.

Not worth it. Thanks for corroberating.

Jose
--
The monkey turns the crank and thinks he's making the music.