Old October 30th 06, 11:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Sylvain

Default Technology is Incredible...

Jay Honeck wrote:

Nothing that guy and I just did was possible -- or even existed -- when
I was born.

fair enough; but (as I like to remind my dad who is a retired postal
worker), way back then, you could send mail (aka 'snail mail' nowdays),
with a reasonable expectation that it would arrive reliably within a
few days; heck, Roman soldiers posted on the Hadrian's Wall could
exchange snailmail to/from Rome significantly faster and more reliably
than is possible today (including packages)...

--Sylvain