Old December 23rd 03, 08:54 PM
Brien K. Meehan

"Geoffrey Barnes" wrote in message link.net...
I've never seen even a hint that would suggest any
danger at any airport.

Until fairly recently, there was never a hint that would suggest any
danger of airplanes deliberately flying into the World Trade Center
and Pentagon.

That happened, and it opened the eyes of MOST pilots to the real
possibility of unknown dangers at the airport. Plus, the DHS has
specifically warned us of threats possibly using GA aircraft in
terrorist operations. Accurate, overstated, or otherwise, I see that
as a "hint."

I own a Sig P-226 ...

.... then you're the only handgun owner I've ever heard of who seems to
refuse to be vigilant. Please reconsider.

http://www.aopa.org/asn/watchindex.shtml