Old January 7th 07, 12:34 AM posted to demon.local,alt.astronomy,rec.aviation.products,comp.os.os2.advocacy
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Default KotM, UBS NOMINATIONS: Warhol

Phineas T Puddleduck wrote:
nightbat wrote:
nightbat wrote

nightbat

Denied ducky, technical disqualification, same type socks can't
submit nominations and vote for seconding, too foul lame. Officer Warhol
is a profound Earth Science Team Officer so try getting your other auk
clueless wranglers to do your silly talking to yourself dirty work.

stop alt.astronomy newsgroup laming,
the nightbat

Oh thats right, in your world EVERYONE is Art Deco isn't it ;-)

I'm Art Deco, and so is my wife!

No! *I'm* Spartacus.

--
Saucerhead lingo #137

"(we) whupped yer incredible arse bigtime" = "we were asked a lot of
unanswerable questions we decided to avoid answering and kept repeating the
same old discredited nonsense".