Old January 14th 07, 09:45 AM posted to nyc.transit,alt.astronomy,demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Default Who Farted?

VINCE wrote:

VINCE wrote:

Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

VINCE wrote:

Steven M. O'Neill wrote:

Agent_C wrote:

????

Seems to be coming from Jersey.

Well Steve, I don't know if you or anyone else on this NG is old enough
to remember last time something like this happen back in 1984.
I was in my store in Sunset Park, the wife was home in Greavesend.
We were talking on the phone and I said "what an odd stink", and she
said she smelled something as well this was late winter of that year
in the evening with weather conditions very much like todays.

It smelt like burnt wabbits to me. Then again, it was probably
Double-0-Anus venting again. Not sure what he's doing in Jersey.

WHO?

Double-0-Anus, Wince. One of the alt.asstrollogy saucerheads.

I have no idea of what or whom you're talking about

No, you never do, Wince.

Where does it say WINCE?, Its VINCE period you asshole and quit the
cross posting

OK, Wince, whatever you say.