Old January 22nd 04, 01:17 PM
Steve Beaver

Buy one that someone else has started. You'll likely get it for less than
the price of the materials and save a great deal of time. There are several
particulary nice projects ont he market at the moment.

"Kai Glaesner" wrote in message
Hello community,

imagine one would like to build a Pitts S1. What would be your
recommendation to start from? I heard Aviat owns the plans for the S1-S,
Steen for S1-C and S1-SS (?). Is there anybody who has build one before

and
has some good advice?

Since there are "only" plans available, is there some kind "illustrated
builders guide"? ;-) Or some good sources on the net?

Since I live in germany I'm not yet a member of EAA and try to figure out,
if membership pays for me.

Thanks in advance for your help

Kai