Old May 17th 06, 03:17 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student

Default TSA certified CFIs

All of the instructors at my facility did the TSA training and
"certified" for annual records. We only have a few foreign students but
the boss wanted to get us all under the umbrella. The "training" course
is laughable and simply means you keep bucking it up a level to your
supervisor!!
Not a big deal at all but I resent having to do the paperwork for TSA
and the record keeping that is required "under penalty of law..." Got
it shoved in our faces and stuffed down our throats.
National Identity Card coming next and I have been predicting that for
20 years now. Some called me nuts and worse and that isn't the end of
my predictions either. Wish I was wrong but my batting average on these
things is nearly perfect to this point.
Rocky