Old September 16th 03, 02:28 AM
Ron Wanttaja

On 15 Sep 2003 18:02:25 -0700, (Brock) wrote:

A lot of your book selection depends on what phase of construction you are.
I'd hate to tackle ANY homebuilt without Tony Bingelis's books, but if
you're just starting out and just want to do some basic research, I
recommend either my book or Ken Armstrong's "Choosing Your Homebuilt: The
One You'll Finish and Fly." Both books cover the basic decision process
and other beginner's questions.

Kitplane Construction then discusses the issues relevant to construction,
while Ken's book gives the benefit of his test pilot expertise in
evaluating many common homebuilts.

Kitplane Construction Contains insight into every aspect of homebuilt
aircraft construction. Second edition. (432 pages) $32.95

Check your local public library... many library systems have Kitplane
Construction in circulation.

Ron "Well, there goes $1.50 in royalties" Wanttaja