Old October 20th 06, 01:26 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
john smith

Default HondaJet: Not A Steam Gage In Sight

In article ,
Larry Dighera wrote:

On 19 Oct 2006 16:15:29 -0700, "Bucky" wrote in
.com:

Neil Gould wrote:
It will be interesting to see how this one is FAA-certified. Power failure
would be a worst-case scenario, so I'd be surprised if this plane lacked
multiple power sources, but a lightning hit could be a problem.

I thought modern jets don't have steam gauges as backups anymore.

What do you do when the electrical system fails?

Peanut gauges are electric, but they have their own power, independent
supply.