Old July 12th 05, 10:26 PM

Peter Weaver wrote:
Dave wrote:
Is there anyone that teaches advanced aerobatics in he Toronto area?

Dave

Depends on how big you define the Toronto area.

There is the Air Combat Canada group based in St. Catharines that does
advanced aerobatics. Angus Gordon is also based in St. Catharines and he
used to do aerobatic training, but he may be working with the Air Combat
group now.

Chapter 3 of Aerobatics Canada is based in Guelph and they may be able
to tell you if there are any instructors based at any of the Toronto
area airports. A quick google search tells me that
http://www.aerobaticscanada.com/ might be of interest to you.

Unfortunately, Air Combat Canada no longer operates out of
St. Catharines and I don't think anyone is providing training
in the Decathlon there, either.

The short answer is no, there is no one in Ontario. In fact there
is no one in Canada teaching beyond the basics at this time, to
the best of my knowledge. (There might be Decathlon training
available in Springbank AB, if that is considered "advanced"?)

All there is in Ontario is basic stuff in Citabrias. (Look up
Future Air, if that interests you.)

Gerry Younger might still be able to provide dual in a Pitts out
of Waterloo Wellington. You can try to contact him by getting
his phone# from directory assistance. (Guelph, on Raglan St.)

rick