Old July 13th 05, 05:39 PM
Peter Weaver

Unfortunately, Air Combat Canada no longer operates out of
St. Catharines and I don't think anyone is providing training

What happened to Air Combat? I think I saw them in the area in the
spring time, but I can not remember the last time I saw them at the
airport.

A few years back I did a search on the registration of the Decathlon
that Angus had when he taught me, and I saw that he no longer owned it.
It has been years since I last saw Angus but I heard that he was flying
the bi-plane that Air Combat used for tours.

--
Peter Weaver
Weaver Consulting Services Inc.