Old August 8th 07, 08:31 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Don Pyeatt

Default What are you really trying to accomplish

"Just Plane Noise" wrote in message
On Wed, 8 Aug 2007 09:08:26 -0500, "Don Pyeatt"
wrote:

"Just Plane Noise" wrote in message
. ..
On Tue, 7 Aug 2007 22:35:55 -0500, "Don Pyeatt"
wrote:

snip

snipitall

The more
egregious lie is that I told people they could upgrade or leave. I
challenge you to produce the post in which I said anything even
remotely like "leave." I did say it was their choice to view my
pictures or not. I have never in any way, shape, or form told anyone
to leave. You ought to apologize.

sniptherest

OK, Noise, I took your challenge and searched your posts. You definitely
have not said anyone can leave the group.

Crow is not my favorite snack but I will have a plate full for you. My
sincere apology is extended to you for my error.

Adios

gdp