Old August 17th 07, 08:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.simulators
Crazy Noddy

Default Train Simulators

wrote in message
ps.com...
the train simulators you list are from auran; they are very much like
hobby model train sets in that the terrain can easily be modeled to
suit any type of geography you wish and you can place your track
anywhere too. the auran software is very, very good in my opinion- if
your circumstances don't allow for a train set at home, you can have
one on your pc. mind you, it requires a certain zen to enjoy the
software as it (driving a train) is not a very exciting activity

Yea, but the latest two versions of the Auran games also have activities to
do so it's sort of a strat game and a train sim. I like the Microsoft train
sim better though as it just feels and looks more real.