Old March 17th 04, 12:51 AM
Rob McDonald

One of the best Aeronca resources around is the Aeronca Aviators email
list. Their web site is:

http://pulsar.westmont.edu/aeronca/

To subscribe:

or:

?subject=subscribe

It's sort of like an online hangar party, but lots of knowledgeable
Aeronca owners, restorers and mechanics hang out there.

Rob
1946 7AC
CF-RWQ

(Trent D. Sanders) wrote in
om:

I've been flying my 182 for the last 19 years and it's become just
"transportation" and not "fun" anymore. So I'm thinking of buying an
"airknocker" to fly for fun [and selling the 182].

Do any of you guys out there that have Aeronca experience have any
tips or suggestions on what to look for [other than the usual stuff]
in a pre-purchase for an Aeronca. Any significant AD's, etc. The
last Aeronca I had was in 1961, an L-3, that I paid $300 for!

Appreciate e-mail replies to

Thanking you in advance,

Trent Sanders
N2997Y