Old January 26th 10, 06:27 PM posted to alt.religion.kibology,misc.writing,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.slack
Mark

Default Why Am I Being Censored???

On Tue, 26 Jan 2010 13:19:14 -0500, Jesus of Nazareth wrote:

"Mark" wrote

I am psoting from a.r.k

I am *psoting* from alt.slack.

I am psoting from heaven.

Jesus, it si true isn't it? You did say it many times that you consider
yourself to be the Christ.

I could site every instance, and provide the idioms and show specific
language translations from Koine Greek to Syrian Aramaic and so forth.

When pride comes, then comes disgrace, but with humility comes wisdom.

One day the dude will know I was right, that I am certain of. I haven't
made anything up.

Believers like me have thousands of untold acts of charity and kindness
which go unnoticed. But then you waterboard a couple of people, and
everyone notices.

Jesus, I am a Renaissance Man. I'm still attempting things people think
are impossible. I'm a dichotomy, shoot em dead brainbell jangler, a
soft diamond, a militaristic saint, and always a very wise fool...If
anything I'm a Zena.

You of All People will understand that.
--
Mark inventor/artist/pilot/guitarist/scientist/philosopher/
scratch golfer/cat wrangler and observer of the mundane.