Old July 8th 07, 05:10 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Matt Barrow[_4_]

Default Withering heat...

"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message
Matt Barrow wrote:
"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message
Jay Honeck wrote:
Whew! Okay, you guys in the Southwest don't need to share
EVERYTHING.

It was 94 degree here at 11 AM, with enough humidity to curl my ever-
diminishing hair. Even though it's a beautiful day here, Unicom is
dead -- ain't nobody flying till the sun gets lower...
Thank Goodness! For a second there I thought you had renamed the hotel
to :"Wuthering Heights"
:-)

Nah...Withering Heights (not that there's a lot of height in Iowa).

You mean it's NOT Wuthering Heights? I'll have to check my Bronte section
in the library again :-)

Would that be in the section next to "Brontosaurus"? :~o