Old January 12th 17, 05:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default Benalla

The problem for us Luddites (of facebook) is that you're asked to
register or log in before seeing the information. If you select "Not
Now" the bottom quarter of your screen is blocked by the "Sign UP/Log
In" box. I had a facebook account at one time and was bombarded with
emails/notifications. Since I'm not interested in looking up old girl
friends, I deleted the account. But I continued to get the same email
spam until I blocked the domain.

See out takes from the Southpark episode related to facebook...

THIS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAVQLM7Jf_4
and
THIS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8rcp32eHrQ&list=RDUAVQLM7Jf_4

A total of about 2 minutes

On 1/12/2017 9:33 AM, Duster wrote:
Not a real fan of Facebook, but here is one link

https://www.facebook.com/SoaringSocietyofAmerica/

Quite a remarkable video of one of the gaggles:
Scroll down to see the post by Matthew Scutter and pics by Sean

--
Dan, 5J